- Designed to be held in the hand: a handheld computerMore example sentences
- Clark says this move away from hand-held camera work effectively forces audiences to face the proverbial music.
- I read recently film directors now believe hand-held cameras make for greater realism in films, particularly street locations.
- He shot Tigerland almost like a documentary, with hand-held cameras and no make-up.
More definitions of handheldDefinition of handheld in:
- The British & World English dictionary