- 1A particular skill of making decorative objects by hand: the traditional handicrafts of this region teachers of drawing, design, and handicraft [as modifier]: handicraft workshopsMore example sentences
- A wide range of wooden statues, ready-made garments, decorative greeting cards, handicrafts items and eateries were on display.
- A Cheam interior design company is offering people with creative flair the chance to learn new skills at workshops set up to revive interest in traditional handicrafts.
- Other handicrafts include woodcarving and basketry.
- 1.1An object made using a handicraft: pottery and handicrafts decorate the rooms and hallwaysMore example sentences
- Booths along Beach Road will be selling Thai handicrafts, clothing, decorative items and other merchandise, along with food and drink.
- There will be Swedish handicrafts and traditional Swedish food, and the highlight of the day is the Queen of Light and her attendants singing Christmas carols.
- Besides the traditional handicrafts, the exhibition also has cosmetic items, motorcycles, tyres and electronic items.
Middle English: alteration of handcraft, on the pattern of handiwork.