- Made by hand, not by machine, and typically therefore of superior quality: his expensive handmade leather shoesMore example sentences
- Even with its size, it retains a sense of delicacy, a handmade quality that creeps out of its obsessive folds.
- Still, the handmade quality of the welded assemblies may be the most lingering image.
- The handmade quality allows Trek to offer customers a lifetime warranty on its frames.
More definitions of handmadeDefinition of handmade in:
- The British & World English dictionary