- Select carefully with a particular purpose in mind: the board’s executive director handpicked the review panel to ensure the vote (as adjective handpicked) a handpicked teamMore example sentences
specially chosen, selected, invited; select, elite; choice
- Ironically it was Shier's own new hand-picked team of executives, imported at great expense, who voted him out!
- She will spend a week relaxing in the Californian sunshine with a select team of stylists hand-picked from across the globe.
- Did it all hinge on the creation of an all-powerful executive council, hand-picked by Fontaine to circumvent the chiefs?
More definitions of handpickDefinition of handpick in:
- The British & World English dictionary