- 1Written by hand with the letters individually formed.More example sentences
- The college had just given him an honorary luncheon for his eightieth birthday, which was in 1959, and he had presented them with a precious hand-printed book by William Blake.
- Griff sends me the hand-printed birth announcement he promised after I gave him some feedback on the design.
- This means that she can recognise hand-printed cards.
- 2Of or bearing a design printed by hand.More example sentences
- The first winner is textile designer Ciaran Sweeney whose hand-printed silk and velour drapes and capes have become a favourite with President Mary McAleese, The Corrs and Moya Brennan of Clannad.
- After going through a hand-printed silkscreen process, each individual piece of art is meticulously cut, glued, glittered and assembled, all by hand.
- In Coimbatore, the most popular items are hand-printed textiles… the sarees with rich borders… and the clothes with zari embroidery done by hand.