- A high-capacity, self-contained storage device containing a read-write mechanism plus one or more hard disks, inside a sealed unit. Also called hard disk drive.More example sentences
- That brings me to my next point: never ever attempt to write to a hard drive that is corrupt.
- The computer will have no built-in hard drives, as storage will be available via the global network.
- It's about to find a new purpose in the next generation of hard drives and memory.
More definitions of hard driveDefinition of hard drive in:
- The British & World English dictionary