- A member of a group, typically a political group, who adheres uncompromisingly to a set of ideas or policies.More example sentences
- Since then, his reforms have largely been stymied by theological and political hardliners.
- Of course hardliners of different political parties would have different views.
- Rice is National Security Advisor to President Bush, his closest White House influence and a hardliner on foreign policy.
More definitions of hard-linerDefinition of hard-liner in:
- The British & World English dictionary