- (In bodybuilding) a person who does not find it easy to gain muscle through exercise.More example sentences
- The nine foods listed below are good high-carb choices that bodybuilders - especially hardgainers - can use to enhance muscle recovery and to pack on muscle mass.
- Bodybuilders, especially hardgainers, need calories to grow, but supersized fries and soft drinks are among the worst food selections you can make.
- For years, bodybuilders and hardgainers have been demanding an outstanding massbuilding supplement that contains the high-quality ingredients that help produce results.
More definitions of hardgainerDefinition of hardgainer in:
- The British & World English dictionary