(also hare's-tail grass)
- A Mediterranean grass with white silky flowering heads and woolly gray-green leaves, widely grown as an ornamental, used especially when dried.
More example sentences
- Lagurus ovatus, family Gramineae
- You can also try hare's tail grass with its dense woolly heads and downy haired leaves.
- Grasses were also a very conspicuous element of the vegetation and included the attractive Lagurus ovatus (Hare's-tail).
More definitions of hare's-tailDefinition of hare's-tail in:
- The British & World English dictionary