- A musician who plays a harp.More example sentences
- The camera pans past a harpist to show the scene through the strings of the harp - and the harpist's strumming hand gives the appearance of caressing Cleopatra's body.
- If hiring harpists or a string quartet for the church, ask them (before booking) if they would also play for an hour or so at your reception; they should do this for no extra cost.
- One of Ireland's leading harpists, Clíona Doris has extensive experience as a soloist, chamber and orchestral musician.
More definitions of harpistDefinition of harpist in:
- The British & World English dictionary