- A mush containing cornmeal or (in Britain) wheat flour stirred to a thick batter in boiling milk or water.More example sentences
- A hasty pudding hybrid is Malvern pudding, made of alternate layers of hasty pudding with egg and of sweetened cooked apple; it is baked.
- Morse suggests that young people took turns at stirring the hasty pudding, commentating that it was a long and arduous job that belied its name.
- Hasty pudding is a dish made by cooking cracked cereal grains in milk or water until they form a dense mass, like oatmeal or a porridge. It is simple and cheap to make, and also very filling.
More definitions of hasty puddingDefinition of hasty pudding in:
- The British & World English dictionary