- British term for hauler.More example sentences
- The immediate impulse for Eurotunnel seeking action to close down Sangatte was the extension by Labour in 1998 of the Carrier Liability Act from airlines to road hauliers.
- The protesters are a mixture of farmers, hauliers and road haulage contractors.
- But he also has to tread carefully, as he will need road hauliers to get products out of goods yards to their eventual destinations.
More definitions of haulierDefinition of haulier in:
- The British & World English dictionary