- A box stuffed with hay in which heated food was left to continue cooking.More example sentences
- After five minutes you place the rice inside the haybox and half an hour later it will be done.
- Left-over turkey and ham never taste so good as in this stew, particularly when it is eaten out of a haybox while following the hunt on a cold winter's day.
- The simple haybox and the more elaborate hotbox are fireless cookers.
More definitions of hayboxDefinition of haybox in:
- The British & World English dictionary