- Silage made from grass that has been partially dried.More example sentences
- Gerry favors a high forage diet, preferring baled hay and haylage over corn silage, and says that the cows require no additional protein.
- Other house fly breeding areas include feed storage areas, the drainage area of haylage or silage piles, and any other places where spilled feed or manure accumulations are allowed to become moist.
- He tries to make as little hay as possible, preferring to stockpile grass and make haylage.
More definitions of haylageDefinition of haylage in:
- The British & World English dictionary