- 1He had: he’d seen all he wantedMore example sentences
- He taught there a while and he could have gone on teaching there forever if he'd wanted.
- At the time it was believed he'd vanished because of his problems with drink.
- There wasn't a riot of protest but he'd won the respect of the fans at least.
- 1.1He would: he’d like to see youMore example sentences
- His name has avoided the headlines, but we actually think he'd be pretty great.
- A couple of years ago he first began to think he'd like to join monastic life full time.
- Even if he won the first two and disappeared, he'd have completed the set and have nothing more to prove.
More definitions of he'dDefinition of he'd in:
- The British & World English dictionary