- 1A band of fabric worn around the head as a decoration or to keep the hair or perspiration off the face.More example sentences
- Soak hair-care items like combs, barrettes, hair ties or bands, headbands, and brushes in rubbing alcohol or medicated shampoo for 1 hour.
- Another trick she suggests is to wear a fabric headband while working out to hold loose pieces of your hair back. as well as soak up the sweat.
- Richie still wears the sunglasses, headband and long hair of a late-seventies tennis pro.
- 2An ornamental strip of colored silk fastened to the top of the spine of a book.More example sentences
- Or they will hook their finger on the headband of the book and drag it out.
More definitions of headbandDefinition of headband in:
- The British & World English dictionary