- A headwater stream.More example sentences
- ‘Waitanyuan’ means literally ‘the headstream of the Bund’ and is centred at the confluence of Suzhou Creek and the Huangpu River.
- It is for this reason that Seurat, along with Cézanne, stands as the great renovator at the headstream of modern painting.
- South-east of the Andes, plains of rich pasture stretch away to the east and to the south, where the land falls in forested terraces towards the headstreams of the Amazon.
More definitions of headstreamDefinition of headstream in:
- The British & World English dictionary