(also health care)
- The maintenance and improvement of physical and mental health, especially through the provision of medical services: [as modifier]: healthcare workersMore example sentences
- The costs included the direct medical costs of health care within the programme and elsewhere.
- It will have wide effects, as Medicare pays for much health care in the United States.
- Not only do latex allergies threaten health-care workers, but patients are also at risk.
More definitions of healthcareDefinition of healthcare in:
- The British & World English dictionary