- An extensive area of heath: 1,000 acres of heathlandMore example sentences
- It gives new rights to walk over private land that can be classed as mountain, moorland, heathland or down.
- This area of grazing marshes is now a nature reserve and includes woodland, marsh and heathland, and can be explored on marked trails.
- Farmers and landowners planning to plough up or alter moor and heathland in the Peak District have been warned that they now need prior permission.
More definitions of heathlandDefinition of heathland in:
- The British & World English dictionary