- Equipment or devices used to provide heat, especially to a building: baseboard heatingMore example sentences
- Using a complex system of heating equipment, special growing lamps and automated watering systems the gang had established a hi-tech operation.
- Essential filtration and heating equipment had to be installed at the 20-year-old pool.
- Enhanced lighting and heating systems will provide a warmer feel, and outside the station will also be spruced up and painted.
More definitions of heatingDefinition of heating in:
- The British & World English dictionary