- A large, strong, heavily built horse of a type or breed used for draft work.More example sentences
- The three-day show also includes show jumping, a heavy horse musical drive by 16 drays and a parade by the New Forest Hounds.
- Attractions also included show jumping, miniature and heavy horses, vintage tractors, rare breeds and numerous stalls - staged by charities and other organisations - and trade stands.
- Champion heavy horse was a brood mare shown by show regulars P and W Bedford, of York.
More definitions of heavy horseDefinition of heavy horse in:
- The British & World English dictionary