- A rockrose of the genus Helianthemum.More example sentences
- They also created a rock garden of local sandstone planted up with helianthemums and dwarf shrubs.
- Today the gardens are rich in helianthemums, dwarf shrubs, rare magnolias and hybrid rhododendrons.
- I never thought of using helianthemums as cascaders but sounds like a great idea for shorter cascades.
modern Latin, from Greek hēlios 'sun' + anthemon 'flower' (because the flowers open in sunlight).
More definitions of helianthemumDefinition of helianthemum in:
- The British & World English dictionary