- An airport or landing place for helicopters.More example sentences
- The computers and disks also reportedly contain photos of heliports, and helicopter cockpits, controls and cockpit door locking mechanisms.
- The rotors started to spin up and they hurriedly jumped to the roof a few feet below, ducking to avoid the backwash from the spinning propellers as the copter lifted off the heliport and headed into the night skyline.
- At press time, only charter helicopter operations had access to the Manhattan heliports.
More definitions of heliportDefinition of heliport in:
- The British & World English dictionary