- Extremely (used for emphasis): I was hella madMore example sentences
- You're gonna be hella tired.
- Flat panel TVs are hella expensive.
- For the younger members of the audience, those are like USB ports but hella big.
determinerBack to top
- A large amount or number of: those songs don’t get hella airplay there would be hella people in the streetsMore example sentences
- It sounds like you make hella effort and if your biz partner cannot learn to work with your strengths and accommodate your weaknesses it is not a good partnership.
- It's a beautiful, sunny spring afternoon here in the hood and there are hella honeys running around all over the place.
- I have hella issues admitting that I even write poetry - odd, considering the entire poetry blog I have.