(also helper T cell)
- A T cell that influences or controls the differentiation or activity of other cells of the immune system.More example sentences
- The HIV+ group was found to have significantly lower autonomic function than did the controls, along with lower helper cell counts.
- The virus affects certain white blood cells, called T4 helper cells, which help the body fight disease.
- Creatine also appears to increase the activity of muscle helper cells called satellite cells.
More definitions of helper cellDefinition of helper cell in:
- The British & World English dictionary