- Relating to or involving the rupture or destruction of red blood cells: hemolytic anemiaMore example sentences
- Next is a chapter on haematopoietic and lymphoreticular disorders including haemolytic anaemias, leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.
- These organisms have also been found to be involved in wound infections, haemolytic uremic syndrome, meningitis, peritonitis, respiratory tract infections and ocular infections4.
- The initial laboratory results indicated a diagnostic triad of thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia, and acute renal failure.
More definitions of hemolyticDefinition of hemolytic in:
- The British & World English dictionary