- Having a valence of seven.More example sentences
- There is no evidence before me of the solubility either of divalent or of heptavalent manganese.
- Administration of trivalent licensed antitoxin or heptavalent botulinum may prevent or decrease a patient's progression to respiratory failure and hasten recovery.
- The new heptavalent conjugated pneumococcal vaccine should be given from two months of age.
More definitions of heptavalentDefinition of heptavalent in:
- The British & World English dictionary