adjective (herbier, herbiest)
- (Of food or drink) containing or tasting or smelling of herbs.More example sentences
- Good Gascon whites are essential summer swiggers as their vibrant, citrusy, herby fruit goes well with or without food.
- He lifts the lid off the pan to reveal a bubbling, herby stew.
- I also had to work out what I would cook, so resorted to my collection of those free recipe cards they give out at Sainsbury's and picked a herby pasta thing, the only ingredient of which I already had being olive oil.
More definitions of herbyDefinition of herby in:
- The British & World English dictionary