- A boy who looks after a herd of livestock.More example sentences
- In the highlands, where pasture is scarce, herdboys often spend months alone with their flocks in a mountain valley some distance from their home.
- In the early 1820s, when settlers began to occupy Xhosa territory, Xhosa raiders sometimes accosted English herdboys to steal the mother-of-pearl buttons from their shirts.
- The body was found by herdboys at the Tina Bridge near Mount Frere during 1995.
More definitions of herdboyDefinition of herdboy in:
- The British & World English dictionary