- A person who inherits.More example sentences
- That being the case, I'm not convinced that either your preference not to have a little genetic heritor running around, or the resultant heavy load on Social Services is really relevant.
- Four hundred years after the death of Cleopatra, Egyptians - the heritors of the longest-lived society in history - had literally no idea what was contained in the Papyrus of Ani.
- When someone was believed to be a heritor and he turns not to be, the inheritance partition will be null.
More definitions of heritorDefinition of heritor in:
- The British & World English dictionary