- A two-masted sailing ship with a square-rigged foremast and, on the mainmast, a square topsail above a fore-and-aft gaff mainsail.More example sentences
- The text stretches on and away, as dry and lifeless as an endless doldrums passage in a wormy, hermaphrodite brig.
- All four are two masted hermaphrodite brigs, and are fitted for extended off-shore operations.
- There are several hermaphrodite brigs that are still sailing, for example the beautiful wooden Søren Larsen.
More definitions of hermaphrodite brigDefinition of hermaphrodite brig in:
- The British & World English dictionary