- The quality or condition of existing in various forms: chromosomal heteromorphismMore example sentences
- Chromosome heteromorphism therefore reflects de novo evolution of sex chromosomes during the evolution of dioecy in this plant lineage, a relatively recent event within this genus.
- In specimens of GC, CB, and LM, the AgNORs were located at terminal regions of the short arm of an SM pair, in which was observed a size heteromorphism between homologue chromosomes.
- In another individual of this same species, the two 5S rDNA sites showed size heteromorphism.
More definitions of heteromorphismDefinition of heteromorphism in:
- The British & World English dictionary