noun (plural hickeys)
- 2North American • informal A skin blemish, especially a mark caused by a lover biting or sucking the skin.More example sentences
- I knew that in the morning I would have to use cover-up on the new hickeys that he had marked me with.
- Well you were way too busy making out with Andrew - I'm guessing that hickey is from him.
- The next morning, I came to life smelling of smoke, with a twisted ankle, a lot less money, and this really, really big hickey.
early 20th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of hickeyDefinition of hickey in:
- The British & World English dictionary