past participle of hide1.
adjectiveBack to top
Kept out of sight; concealed: hidden dangers her hidden feelings
More example sentences
- Midden is a classic family drama in which hidden tensions and unpleasant secrets reveal themselves when a successful elder daughter returns to Derry City from the United States.
- A hidden camera secretly takes a closeup photo of the shopper's face.
- Beware of the hidden dangers lurking in rivers, lakes and ponds this summer, is the message from the Environment Agency.
- More example sentences
- It's their status as valuable secrets, and it's the expectations built up by their hiddenness, that makes them such a letdown.
- Palmer's obliquity should not be misconstrued as cold blood, his hiddenness as hermeticism.
- On the other hand, Job and the apocalyptic literature (Baruch and Enoch) insist on the hiddenness of Wisdom.