- Usually admirable but previously unnoticed qualities of a person: hidden depths and insights within childrenMore example sentences
- Jane seems worthless to all who meet her, but we know she has hidden depths, evident in her otherworldly drawings.
- David, as his book perhaps unwittingly demonstrates, is a man with no hidden depths.
- It proves that the best TV comedies often have hidden depths.
More definitions of hidden depthsDefinition of hidden depths in:
- The British & World English dictionary