- 1(Of gasoline) high-octane.More example sentences
- When Primm says, ‘You have to run high-test gasoline in a Ferrari,’ he's talking about TO's diet.
- Does this dynamite duo have some high-test fuel in their karate tanks, or did the first Rage and Honor siphon it all away?
- Her thinker was missing on a cylinder or two, thanks to the high-test fuel she kept adding to the tank.
- 1.1Meeting very high standards: a high-test officeMore example sentences
- Craddock is totally in his element, playfully mixing high-test method-style acting with broad melodrama in the construction of the fire-cracker-wired Jon.
- During peak times, each store used to sell about $100 worth of the company's high-test coffee drinks every hour; that figure has now doubled.
- But Canadian marijuana is an addictive high-test super-weed - much stronger than marijuana grown elsewhere, right?
More definitions of high-testDefinition of high-test in:
- The British & World English dictionary