- A senior person in an organization.More example sentences
- To use an analogy, are you going to the delivery boy about wrong or damaged goods, or directly to the high-ups to complain?
- The high-ups in the NHS aren't bothered - they go home at the end of the day and forget about it, we have to live with it.
- The police people did carry out the orders from the high-ups very sincerely and extended full co-operation to me on my midnight mission.
More definitions of high-upDefinition of high-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary