- A shrub of the honeysuckle family, with round clusters of white flowers followed by red berries. Compare with guelder rose.
More example sentences
- Viburnum trilobum, family Caprifoliaceae
- Herbal antispasmodics such as Jamaican dogwood, cramp bark (or highbush cranberry) and catnip can be used for relaxing muscle tension and spasms.
- The understory in parts of the reserve is dense, consisting of willows (Salix sp.), twinberry (Lonicera sp.), devil's club, highbush cranberry, wild rose (Rosa sp.), and numerous annual plants.
- I also have wild plums, wild grapes, pincherries and highbush cranberries.