- A small hill or mound.More example sentences
- This is the top of Pole Hill, a wooded hillock in Norman Tebbitt's old stomping round of Chingford.
- For no less than three miles this vast upland of hillocks and brows roll on, serried knolls which appear to stretch onwards into infinity.
- Le Moulin Rouge is an exotic nightclub situated in Montmartre, a community on the Butte hillock overlooking Paris.
- More example sentences
- The relief is far from uniform: hillocky areas intermingled with low mountains, plain and river valleys.
- Its relief is typically hillocky with the absolute marks up to 228 m.
- They have a hillocky surface, and the soils profile is poor.