Relating to the Himalayas: the Himalayan foothills
More example sentences
- Her Radio 4 has tended to be rolling foothills rather than Himalayan peaks.
- He is no longer the hermit of Andretta, the village in the Himalayan foothills to which he has often retreated, to reflect, write and paint.
- The river continues its drop through the Himalayan foothills.
North American A cat of a long-haired breed having blue eyes and a pale coat with dark points, developed by crossing Persian and Siamese cats.
- Of that total, 62 percent were ‘Persians,’ a designation that includes Himalayans and colorpoint carriers.
- They were absolutely adorable, little Himalayans and Siamese.
- We had two Himalayans and the only way to keep them from getting matted was to bathe them.
Words that rhyme with HimalayanEritrean, Ghanaian, Malayan, Tigrayan
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Himalayan in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.