noun (plural himbos)• informal • humorous
- An attractive but unintelligent man.More example sentences
- He does seem like just a pretty face without much going on upstairs (a '30s version of the himbo).
- The blond himbo can actually make a decision?
- It's truly sad when an animated bit of celluloid from 1969 has more personality, charisma, and raw sex appeal than our bleached bland himbo Fred.
1980s: analogous form of bimbo.
More definitions of himboDefinition of himbo in:
- The British & World English dictionary