- A long, thin implement with a curved end, used to hit or direct the puck or ball in ice hockey or field hockey: boys learn to skate propped up by hockey sticksMore example sentences
- You'll find Lindsay schmoozing with the players about everything from hockey sticks to hotel room beds.
- Perhaps the benefits of wooden ice hockey sticks are predominantly psychological, based on the familiarity factor.
- Most hockey sticks are made of either wood or a graphite composite shaft with a wooden blade inserted into the end.
More definitions of hockey stickDefinition of hockey stick in:
- The British & World English dictionary