- Serving dishes and accessories, especially of silver, that are hollow or concave. Contrast with flatware.More example sentences
- Silver hollowware made in New Orleans is also displayed in the bookcase.
- In place of laboriously hammered sheets of silver, he began to make hollowware from rolled silver that could easily be joined with a seam.
- It is, however, the silver hollowware that takes pride of place on the sideboard.
More definitions of hollowwareDefinition of hollowware in:
- The British & World English dictionary