- A film made at home or without professional equipment or expertise, especially a movie featuring one’s own activities.More example sentences
- ‘You think this is an art house film looking like a home movie,’ he says.
- Much of his personal history is mysterious, in spite of his frequent use of himself and his family and their history via photos and home movies in his films.
- This essay is primarily concerned with the recontextualisation and representation of home movies in these films.
More definitions of home movieDefinition of home movie in:
- The British & World English dictionary