- Television and video equipment designed to reproduce at home the experience of being in a movie theater, typically including stereo speakers and a big-screen television set.More example sentences
- Consider the technology of the plasma TV and you'll understand why this is such a great choice for the home theater.
- It joins a handful of similar apps out there to turn your PC into a home theater, but is the only one that came from the gaming world.
- Despite such quibbles, the remote is a welcome addition to a home theater.
More definitions of home theaterDefinition of home theater in:
- The British & World English dictionary