noun (plural homebodies)• informal , chiefly North American
- A person who likes to stay at home, especially one who is perceived as unadventurous.More example sentences
- Kennedy has been something of a homebody, rarely venturing far from suburban Boston.
- He was a homebody, not a wanderer, a tinkerer, not an explorer.
- Lauren is a self-confessed homebody with no desire to travel; it should have been a perfect match.
More definitions of homebodyDefinition of homebody in:
- The British & World English dictionary