- A female equivalent of a homeboy.More example sentences
- This little homegirl is a star in the making - she is reserved, business-like and seems wise beyond her years.
- New York being a territorial town, shouts out for ‘Brooklyn in the house’ bring a deafening response while more partisan sections cheer on favourites with a lusty roar of ‘Go homegirl!’
- It was actually before I began to record, when my homegirls and I were getting together and writing songs.
More definitions of homegirlDefinition of homegirl in:
- The British & World English dictionary