- A tissue graft from a donor of the same species as the recipient. Compare with allograft.More example sentences
- A homograft with keratoplasty may be considered depending on the extent of the necrosis.
- The unit will also focus on research related to biodegradable stents, focus on cryopreservation of cardiac homografts, xenografts and decellularisation of tissue and autograft engineering, the release added.
- The resulting defect in the right ventricular outflow tract and main pulmonary artery is repaired using a homograft - a surgical tour de force.
More definitions of homograftDefinition of homograft in:
- The British & World English dictionary