- Any of a number of long-billed birds that feed on nectar, especially (in South Africa) a sunbird.More example sentences
- Be kind to the trees and they will bloom into flower for you and attract a flock of honeysuckers and a swarm of bees.
- A daring honeysucker lands on the table next to us and meticulously removes each leftover crumb of bread.
- It is an ornithologist's dream come true with an abundance of parrots, rosellas, honeysuckers, finches and nightbirds.
More definitions of honeysuckerDefinition of honeysucker in:
- The British & World English dictionary