1A person or thing that honks.
- There were no people who were loud and annoying; there were no cars honking their honkers; and most of all, no brothers who read your diaries.
- The glaring lights and the loud noises of the vehicles, the demonic screeches of the honkers and the non-stop blaring of the speakers at the canteen made sleep impossible.
- As a result, police recently materialised on Clinton Street and began handing out tickets to honkers.
1.1North American informal A wild goose.
- There are still some honkers feeding in fresh cut corn, but most ducks have headed south.
- It's the time of the year when you'd normally be hearing the call of honkers overhead.
Definition of honker in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.